An interview with Lena Miranda
Who is Lena Miranda? How would you describe yourself?
What are your core values?
You started studying communication at Linköping University to become a journalist. Can you explain why you changed career paths?
Marketing and business development are part of your core knowledge. Could you tell us about your professional background?
- As a CEO of the Linköping Science Park what is leadership and what does it mean to you?
Which great leaders inspire you?
- In 2014 you became the CEO of the Science Park Mjärdevi (now Linköping Science Park). What was the first thing that you did?
For those who don´t know about your industry, can you explain what a Science Park is?
- What is the difference between a science park and a business park?
In what ways does Linköping Science Park positively impact the economy?
Why is the Science Park located in Mjärdevi?
How do you support business growth and innovation?
- Why Talent Development and Talent Attraction are so important to support?
- From 2019, you are part of the Swedish Innovation council, run by the prime Minister. What´s your role there?
- What’s the biggest factor that has helped you be successful?
- Which are the most important success variables in science and technology parks from your point of view?
- Please, tell us in which projects you´re working on right now in the Science Park.
- How is COVID-19 impacting your daily work?
- Tell us how travel has inspired your work or life.
- You´ve recently visited Finca Solmark. How was your experience?
- Can you tell us what you liked most about the visit?
- Any final thoughts you’d like to share with our followers?